Program Duration4 weeks
Next Start DatesTBD
Prerequisites: Acting for Film & TV - Level I or equivalent experience
What You'll Learn
Challenging scenes from modern scripts are assigned. On-set focus, etiquette, and work habits are expected. Students can enroll in this 4 week class as often as they like. All work is recorded, viewed, and critiqued.
Schedule: Wednesday evenings 7:00pm – 10:30pm
Terms & Conditions
Please note: This program does not require approval under the Private Training Act (PTA). Students may not file a claim against the Student Tuition Protection Fund with the Private Training Institutions Branch (PTIB) regarding this program.
Terms & Conditions
- Tuition is due in full at the time of registration.
- Tuition is not protected by PTIB’s Student Tuition
Protection Fund. For more information visit:
- In the event that VanArts cancels a part-time program, all registrants for that program will receive a full refund.
- VanArts may cancel a part-time program if enrolments do not reach our minimum capacities.
- There is a non-refundable cancellation fee of 20% of the part-time program tuition.
- Written notice of withdrawal to email@example.com is required.
- Non-attendance without written notice does not constitute eligibility for a refund.
- Refunds of the full program tuition, less the 20% cancellation fee, will be granted up to seven calendar days before the start date of the part-time program.
- No refunds will be granted less than seven days before the start date of the part-time program.
About the Instructor
Instructor Brent Stait has been acting in film, television and theater in Canada for the past 30 years. From TRON: Legacy & The X-Files to Mystery, Alaska, from serial killers to priests, Brent has performed a large number of character parts on film and stage. A graduate of Ryerson Theater School and Banff School of Fine Arts MasterClass, Brent has been the recipient of a Tyrone Gutheri award, a Leo award, and has been nominated for a Genie.
Check out Brent Stait at IMDB
Audits of current running courses always welcome. Contact us for arrangement.
Please note that letters of acceptance are not issued for part-time courses, that the course may be cancelled if student enrolment is low, and that we advise any international students signing up for part-time courses to only do so if they are currently residing in Vancouver or if this course is not their sole purpose for visiting.