Program Duration4 weeks
Next Start DatesFebruary 5, 2019 March 5, 2019
Prerequisites: Permission of Instructor Only
What You'll Learn
Instructor Chilton Crane has helped hundreds of new and working actors develop their work to professional standards and stretch their range.
Challenging scenes from modern scripts are assigned. On-set focus, etiquette, and work habits are expected. Students can enroll in this 4 week class as often as they like. All work is recorded, viewed, and critiqued.
Schedule: Tuesday evenings 7:00pm – 10:30pm
Terms & Conditions
Please note: This program does not require approval under the Private Training Act (PTA). Students may not file a claim against the Student Tuition Protection Fund with the Private Training Institutions Branch (PTIB) regarding this program.
Terms & Conditions
- Tuition is due in full at the time of registration.
- Tuition is not protected by PTIB’s Student Tuition
Protection Fund. For more information visit:
- In the event that VanArts cancels a part-time program, all registrants for that program will receive a full refund.
- VanArts may cancel a part-time program if enrolments do not reach our minimum capacities.
- There is a non-refundable cancellation fee of 20% of the part-time program tuition.
- Written notice of withdrawal to email@example.com is required.
- Non-attendance without written notice does not constitute eligibility for a refund.
- Refunds of the full program tuition, less the 20% cancellation fee, will be granted up to seven calendar days before the start date of the part-time program.
- No refunds will be granted less than seven days before the start date of the part-time program.
About the Instructor
Chilton CraneHead of Acting for Film & Television
Head of Acting for Film & Television
Chilton Crane, Head of VanArts’ Acting Department, has been a professional actor for over 20 years, with many lead, recurring and guest star credits including X-Files, Supernatural, Outer Limits, L Word, Cold Squad, Beggars and Choosers, and many other series and feature films. She has directed for both film and stage, very passionate about acting and teaching, and has always been lucky enough to find a balance of both crafts.
Check out Chilton Crane at IMDB
Audits of current running courses always welcome. Contact us for arrangement.
Please note that letters of acceptance are not issued for part-time courses, that the course may be cancelled if student enrolment is low, and that we advise any international students signing up for part-time courses to only do so if they are currently residing in Vancouver or if this course is not their sole purpose for visiting.