To enroll in our full-time diploma programs, you must be at least 19 years of age OR a high school graduate. Admission is based upon a comprehensive review of your completed application.
After you have applied online, you must complete your application by sending us the materials listed below by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to VanArts, 570 Dunsmuir Street, Suite 600, Vancouver, BC, Canada V6B 1Y1.
Admission Materials Required for Full-Time Programs
1. Portfolio (or Audition) Portfolios should consist of 12 examples of your best artwork, from whatever skill level you are at. Click the program names below for specific guidelines, and more tips are available here.
2. Letter of Intent (A one-page personal statement describing: your career goals, what sparks your interest for your chosen program of study and why you have chosen VanArts.)
4. Proof of age with Photo ID (photocopy of passport or driver’s license)
5. Transcripts (VanArts encourages applicants to submit all recent secondary and post-secondary transcripts. High school transcripts are required for candidates under 19 years of age.)
6. English Proficiency Requirement For students who have not completed their education in English these are the options available for you to demonstrate English language proficiency. We may also require a telephone or in-person interview with you.
Program admission requirements may not be waived by either the institution or the student.
If you have any questions please email email@example.com or call (604) 682-2787.