Program Duration4 weeks
Next Start DatesTBD
What You'll Learn
Held on 4 Saturdays, this course will take you through the full audition process. Extensive use of modern film & television scripts, improv and on-camera practice will develop skills an actor needs for this very specific kind of work. In the 4th class, a guest agent will attend for feedback and Q&A. You will gain more confidence and skills that will take your audition to the next level: booking it!
Schedule: 4 Saturdays 10am to 1:30pm
Pre-requisites: Acting for Film & TV Level 1 or equivalent experience
Register online or by phone call Lucie at 604-682-2787 x123
Terms & Conditions
Please note: This program does not require approval under the Private Training Act (PTA). Students may not file a claim against the Student Tuition Protection Fund with the Private Training Institutions Branch (PTIB) regarding this program.
Terms & Conditions
- Tuition is due in full at the time of registration.
- Tuition is not protected by PTIB’s Student Tuition
Protection Fund. For more information visit:
- In the event that VanArts cancels a part-time program, all registrants for that program will receive a full refund.
- VanArts may cancel a part-time program if enrolments do not reach our minimum capacities.
- There is a non-refundable cancellation fee of 20% of the part-time program tuition.
- Written notice of withdrawal to firstname.lastname@example.org is required.
- Non-attendance without written notice does not constitute eligibility for a refund.
- Refunds of the full program tuition, less the 20% cancellation fee, will be granted up to seven calendar days before the start date of the part-time program.
- No refunds will be granted less than seven days before the start date of the part-time program.
About the Instructor
Richard studied acting at the University of California, Irvine under Robert Cohen (Acting Power) and with some of the most renowned acting teachers in the world. Combining his vast education and professional experience, he has created a comprehensive methodology to excel in the audition arena. He has worked for over 25 years in film & TV, including over 65 commercials. Recent credits include Paramount’sMonster Trucks, Backstorm, When Calls the Heart, Continuum, Motive, Rogue, Fairly Legal, Arrow, Emily Owens M.D., Supernatural, Psych, Smallville, and the Hallmark Christmas movie, Hitched for the Holidays.
Please note that letters of acceptance are not issued for part-time courses, that the course may be cancelled if student enrolment is low, and that we advise any international students signing up for part-time courses to only do so if they are currently residing in Vancouver or if this course is not their sole purpose for visiting.