Program Duration4 weeks
Next Start DatesJanuary 12, 2021
Prerequisites: Basic computer knowledge
- Navigate the Illustrator interface
- Operate the fundamental tools of Illustrator
- Create graphics & type for Web or Print
What You'll Learn
Class 1 – Interface and tools. Drawing in Illustrator
Class 2 – Typography tools and manipulating text.
Class 3 – Laying out a poster.
Class 4 – Designing and Creating a Logo
Class 5 – Creating Media for Online
Class 6 – Patterns and Repetitions
Class 7 – Artistic Application & Tools
Class 8 – Making Info Graphics
Tuesdays and Thursdays, 6:30-8:30pm, starting October 6, 2020
Classes meet online, twice a week for 4 weeks.
Terms & Conditions
Please note: This program does not require approval under the Private Training Act (PTA). Students may not file a claim against the Student Tuition Protection Fund with the Private Training Institutions Branch (PTIB) regarding this program.
Terms & Conditions
- Tuition is due in full at the time of registration.
- Tuition is not protected by PTIB’s Student Tuition Protection Fund. For more information visit: www.privatetraininginstitutions.gov.bc.ca/students/student-tuition-protection-fund
- In the event that VanArts cancels a part-time program, all registrants for that program will receive a full refund.
- VanArts may cancel a part-time program if enrolments do not reach our minimum capacities.
- There is a non-refundable cancellation fee of 20% of the part-time program tuition.
- Written notice of withdrawal to email@example.com is required.
- Non-attendance without written notice does not constitute eligibility for a refund.
- Refunds of the full program tuition, less the 20% cancellation fee, will be granted up to seven calendar days before the start date of the part-time program.
- No refunds will be granted less than seven days before the start date of the part-time program.
Please note that letters of acceptance are not issued for part-time courses.
This course is being delivered online, but class times are local to Vancouver, BC and are in the Pacific Daylight or Standard Time zones (PDT/PST), dependent on time of year.