Program Duration4 weeks
Next Start DatesJanuary 30, 2019 February 27, 2019
Prerequisites: Acting for Film & TV - Level I or equivalent experience
Challenging scenes from modern scripts are assigned. On-set focus, etiquette, and work habits are expected. Students can enroll in this 4 week class as often as they like. All work is recorded, viewed, and critiqued.
Schedule: Wednesday evenings 7:00pm – 10:30pm
Terms & Conditions
Please note: This program does not require approval under the Private Training Act (PTA). Students may not file a claim against the Student Tuition Protection Fund with the Private Training Institutions Branch (PTIB) regarding this program.
Terms & Conditions
- Tuition is due in full at the time of registration.
- Tuition is not protected by PTIB’s Student Tuition
Protection Fund. For more information visit:
- In the event that VanArts cancels a part-time program, all registrants for that program will receive a full refund.
- VanArts may cancel a part-time program if enrolments do not reach our minimum capacities.
- There is a non-refundable cancellation fee of 20% of the part-time program tuition.
- Written notice of withdrawal to firstname.lastname@example.org is required.
- Non-attendance without written notice does not constitute eligibility for a refund.
- Refunds of the full program tuition, less the 20% cancellation fee, will be granted up to seven calendar days before the start date of the part-time program.
- No refunds will be granted less than seven days before the start date of the part-time program.
About the Instructor
Jane brings over 25 years experience as a professional actor to her teaching work. Having just completed the feature film The 9th Life of Louis Drax, and appearing most recently in FX’s Emmy Award-winning Fargo, Jane’s skills range across multiple genres, working opposite such diverse talents as Michael McKean, Rebecca DeMornay, and Roy Dupuis. As an instructor, Jane feels honored to help others develop thier abilities, leading numerous classes and workshops where she draws upon her own studies from local and international teachers including Larry Moss, Gina Chiarelli, and Larry Silverberg.
Jane McGregor at IMDB
Audits of current running courses always welcome. Contact us for arrangement.
Please note that letters of acceptance are not issued for part-time courses, that the course may be cancelled if student enrolment is low, and that we advise any international students signing up for part-time courses to only do so if they are currently residing in Vancouver or if this course is not their sole purpose for visiting.